Our next SCA Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 21st, 2018.
The SCA AGM will be held from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm new Holy Child School in Silverado (31 Silverado Range Heights SW, Calgary, AB T2X 0K4)
At the SCA AGM you will be able to see the events we have planned for the community, talk with board members and get involved in your community.
2. Police Report from Constable Rick Robbins*
3. President Report
4. Volunteer Opportunities
5. Community Garden
6. Skating Rink
7. Events & Recreation
8. Membership Update & Benefits
9. Financial Report
10. Vote to amend By‐Laws (see attached)
11. Retire the board and call for new Board Members
12. Catholic School Trustee Mary Martin*
13. City Councilor Dianne Colley‐Urquhart*
14. Development & Construction Activity
16. Meeting Adjourned
17. Meeting of Board Members
*Items 2, 12 and 13 of the Agenda are subject to change based on speaker availability.
Come get involved in your local community association.
Multiple SCA Board Positions available on the
- Executive Team
- Events Team
- Grant Applications Team
- Developments Team.
We hope to see you at the SCA AGM on March 21st.