What is the difference between Silverado CA (community association) and Silverado RA (residents association) ?
– Silverado Residents Association (SRA) is responsible for green space maintenance, pathways, and snow clearing. The fees are are 210.00 per year (incl GST) for all properties. Please contact Simco Management (Calgary) Inc. at 403-234-0166 – Unit #2, 11410 27 Street SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 3R6, or please view the SRA BLOG at http://www.silveradora.com for more information.
– Silverado Community Association (SCA) is a group of dedicated volunteers who focus their energy on bringing our community amenities and events. The SCA is also a liaison between residents & political leaders, developers and the City. The fees are voluntary and are $25 a year
How do I contact Silverado Residents Association (SRA) to find out my outstanding fees?
– All inquiries regarding payment of fees, etc. please contact Simco Management (Calgary) Inc.
#2, 11410 27 Street SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 3R6
How can I get membership and help to get more Events in community of Silverado?
– You can print the membership application form from our website and send it with the cheque for $25 or cash to following address:
Silverado Community Association
PO Box 32003 Silverado PO
Calgary AB, T2X0X4
How can I volunteer with the Silverado community projects and Events?
– If you want to volunteer and help us with making our community better please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org